My 2017 Resolutions
- Weight to 175. Currently at 191.
- Win a National Hardbat Title at U.S. Nationals or Open.
- Address the rest of the USATT issues I promised to work on when I ran for the USATT board.
- Put together new book, "More Table Tennis Tips" (the 150 Tips of the Week from 2014-2016), the follow-up to Table Tennis Tips (the 150 Tips of the Week from 2011-2013).
- Write "Parents' Guide to Table Tennis" (new book).
- Help Tim Boggan put out two more volumes of his "History of U.S. Table Tennis" series – Volumes 19 and 20. (He moves in with me on Jan. 10 for two weeks to do Volume 19.)
- Write a new SF novel, my fifth. I plan to start on this on March 1, but will be doing a lot of planning and research in advance.
- Write 20 new short stories (science fiction & fantasy).
Time Spent Out of Town in 2016
Total days out of town: 78. These do not include four days coaching at ITTF Cadet Camp at MDTTC (local), or...