No Blog on Friday
- Schools are closed for a "Teacher Professional Day," and if they get the day off, so do I.
- I can use another day off to rest. I took a day off on Tuesday, and it really paid off during yesterday's coaching, where I felt energized for the first time in a while.
- To give me time to prepare for the USATT Board Meeting on Saturday, where I have two presentations.
- So I can spend the day finalizing the first draft of "The Spirit of Pong," which I blogged about March 16. (I finished the first draft yesterday, but have two pages of notes of things to add or change.)
- So I can take my car to the shop for a check-up and minor repairs.
- We have a one-day training camp at MDTTC, but I might not be needed since we have eight full-time coaches - but I might be called in.
USATT Board Meeting
This Saturday there's a USATT Board meeting in Baltimore from 9AM to 4PM. Board members and some staff and/or committee chairs...