Our (okay, My) Long National Nightmare is Over
I jumped the gun yesterday in trying to coach all day at the MDTTC camp. When I went in I was still tired, and my voice still slightly hoarse. When I came out I was tired ^100th power, and my voice was back to a croaking whisper. Note to self: After spending four days lying in bed feverishly sick, it's not good to go straight to six hours of coaching. (As noted previously, I had a suspiciously simple-sounding sinus infection, but that came off as bad or worse than the flu.)
I've been on the following medications. They are:
- Antibiotics: Amoxicillan and Clavulanate Potassium Tablets
- Guaifenesin AC Syrup (for cough)
- Eye drops: Gentamicin Opth Solution
- NightQuil. I was taking DayQuil as well but the doctor said it wouldn't really help, but thought the NightQuil would.
- Lots and lots of liquids, on doctor's orders.
Today I'm only doing the afternoon session, 3-6PM. This works out well as it gave me plenty of time to do the blog and other things. (Next on list of things I...